Bob Fricchione, is a seasoned global Human Resources executive, with a proven track record of working closely with leadership and management teams in a variety of industries to drive business performance.
Bob has over 30 years of successful business experience working in large and small companies. He has served as the top human resources executive for large, companies with global reach, such as ABB, Alstom, Kodak Polychrome Graphics, Eastman Kodak, and Noble Environmental Power, at the corporate and divisional levels. Bob focused on the alignment and engagement of an organization’s human resources to help these and other companies realize significant, measurable results. He has deep experience building and aligning HR and leadership teams; in process improvement, leadership development, and proactively minimizing legal risk.
Bob’s experiences and successes as an operating executive, leadership coach, and business strategist helped him provide the practical insight and operational wisdom from real successes to executive leadership teams to meet current business challenges. Bob was also an early pioneer in continuous improvement and total quality initiatives that drove business results by focusing on efficiency and cost effectiveness.
He holds BS in Business Administration from Western New England College as well as a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology from Springfield College. Bob is an alumnus of the Harvard Graduate School of Business, having successfully completed their Advanced Management Program (AMP) He is a member of the Society of Human Resources Professionals and an active member of the Human Resources Planning Society.
- SVP, Human Resources, Nobel Environmental Power
- SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer, Alstom, Inc.
- SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer, ABB Alstom Power, Inc
- VP, Human Resources, ABB Power Generation, Inc.
- VP, Global Human Resources, Eastman Kodak, Prepress Solutions
- VP, Global Human Resources, Kodak Polychrome Graphics
- M.Ed Psychology, Springfield College
- BSBA Western New England College
- AMP 158 Harvard Graduate School of Business
Contact UsFind out how we can take your organization to the next level of peak performance! Call 1-413-244-5777. Or contact us via email HERE.
- The Importance of Employee Motivation October 21, 2013
- Employee Retention is More Important Than You Think September 23, 2013
- The Importance of Engaging Employees September 10, 2013
- Can Music Impact Employee Performance? September 10, 2013